Do you sell direct to the public?
Prima Design Source does not sell direct to the public. Rather, we sell our products through reputable retail stores (Dealers), designers, showrooms and sales representatives throughout the United States. We will need a copy of your resale certificate to set up your account with us.
Where can I see all of your products?
Prima Design Source sells to many higher-end retailers and designers. If you want to see some of our product in person please drop us a line at email@example.com and we can tell you where you might find a distributor in your area.
Minimum order is $400 at wholesale pricing. We recommend that you DO NOT place a one-piece order, as most of our product cannot be ground shipped. The freight cost would be the same for the one piece as it would be for 3-4 pieces.
• New accounts must provide a copy of your Tax ID number.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & checks.
• No changes or cancellations will be accepted to an existing order after 72 hours. We make products to order & once we begin making your order we do not accept cancellations.
• All prices are subject to change without notice. Items are billed at prices in effect at time of shipment.
• Pricing is FOB Arkansas.
• Ship time is 9-10 weeks
• Common Carrier shipments will ship via Best Method unless otherwise noted.
• Third Party-Billing will only be honored if requested & customer must have an existing account with preferred truck line.
• There will be a drop ship fee in the amount of $10 for Fed-Ex shipments & $25 for common carrier shipments
• All shipping costs & services are passed to the customer. We pay all shipping cost & add these to the invoice.
• Please keep in mind that all freight carriers have additional charges for specialty shipping requirements (residential delivery, lift gates, advance notification, etc.) Notify us when placing an order of any special shipping requirements.
• If a product is not available at the time an order is shipped that item will be backordered. We cancel all backorders at our discretion.
• If an account does not accept partial shipments Prima must be notified at the time the order is placed.
• All first orders not approved for Net 30 terms must have a credit card on file, which will be charged at the time of shipment including freight.
• Invoices are considered past due one day following the invoice due date.
• No further credit will be extended to accounts that are over 30 days past due until the account is current.
• Collection action will be taken after an account is sixty (60) days past due.
• There will be a $30 fee for all returned checks.
All Prima products go through a quality assurance program. We strive to produce and ship only top-quality products that are free from defect. If a damaged product is received from a shipper, you must report it IMMEDIATELY so that the freight company can be notified, a claim submitted & a credit issued to the account. Call our Customer Service Department at 501.244.2195 for return authorization information.
• No returns will be accepted without a return authorization from Prima. Requests must be made within 30 days of receiving the order.
• Product must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization being issued. Failure to do so may result in no credit being issued to your account. All returned goods must be packaged in an acceptable manner to insure the product will arrive without damage. If product is damaged due to poor packaging a full credit may not be issued.
• Freight damage claims MUST be noted on the freight bill & reported to Prima within 24 hours of receipt of shipment. Concealed freight damage must be reported within 3 business days of receipt of shipment. Failure to report this damage immediately may result in your claim being denied due to Prima’s inability to seek restitution from the carrier for this damage. Save the carton & damaged items for inspection by the carrier & potential return to Prima.
• Returns for reasons other than freight damage or defective product will incur a 25% restocking fee plus shipping charges.
• Refused deliveries of authorized shipments will be assessed a $50 refusal fee, 25% restocking fee plus shipping charges.
All Prima glass products are hand blown with recycled glass therefore bubbles & slight imperfections will occur. All glass pieces will vary in size by 1-2 inches. Each Prima piece is hand painted & sealed and goes through several QC stations before it is shipped to assure that you receive a beautiful high-quality piece of artwork. All pottery will vary slightly in size by 1 – 2 inches. All pots are fired and are finished with a paint process. These products are not made for outdoor use. Pricing stickers are not recommended with use on the pottery. All products can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
We recommend waxing metal table tops once a month with a clear wax such as Briwax or Minwax to protect the finish.